Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Fabric flower

I went to spotlight today to pick up some material for a new flower head band i wanted to try. I saw lots of gorgeous pics on the net last night and they inspired me to try to make a flower from scratch. This is what i came up with. I hope you like it. Let me know what ya think?




I have no little girls to try it on so this teddy just had to do... I hope you like them!! I got enough material to make a fair few over the next few days. I really like how it turned out that i might even go get some more material in a few different colours after i pick B up from school today.  Can you guess what ill be making over the next few days :)

Only 1 1/2 weeks to my operation on my wrist. As much as i am wanting to get it over and done with i am really dreading it!! I wont be able to do anything at all.  I might try and cut out heaps of petals in different sizes and colours so that all i have to do is glue them together. I'm hoping i can at least do that whilst recovering. I hope!!

No comments:

Post a Comment