Monday, February 7, 2011

My Little Project

Well as i mentioned in my first blog post that i was waiting on some tulle to arrive from America. Well it arrived tonight. I was starting to think that it was lost in the mail or something.


Tonight i got started on my little project to make my first Tutu. I went with blue and yellow. I think it turned out ok for my first go at making one. What do you think??



Okay so its not the greatest, LOL but i tried. I bought 12 rolls of tulle and with this tutu i used 2. So that gives me 5 more to make. I'm gonna try make a few more before my hand operation at the end of the month.  I ended up trying this tutu with an added flower. It looks ok i think. B said it looked good. So for my first go at making a tutu I'm pretty happy with it. If you happen to stop by my page let me know what you think, thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment